We meet people every day, at the bus stops, train stations, in the plane, at events etc. Here are 5 simples tips to convert strangers to friends
1. Be confident: open up a conversation, start from saying hello, introduce yourself and connect with him or her.
2. Pay attention: make eye contacts, listen genuinely ask question if you miss or didn’t get something they say.
3. Give: giving does not necessarily imply material or monetary, you could give your ears, your effort, you could show concern, you could give genuine complements and of course in some cases you might have to give gifts.
4. Be real: be yourself, do not pretend to be whom you are not. Remember and always tell yourself you are unique in your own way and no other individual in the world is a prototype of you.
5. Understand the conversation and flow along with it. When it’s time to depart, ensure there is something your new friend can remember about you for a long time to come. Ensure that what he or she can remember about you is not negative. Ensure that you know his or her name and try not to forget. If you get his or her number, make sure you keep in touch.
Sucked to flatness, our firmed breast of patience
Licked to dryness, our sweet honey of hope
Let’s probe the wind
Let’s probe the shadows of ghost citizens
Let’s probe this coterie of vampires
In their peak of sadism
Save the children
Save the factories of the best products of life
Bring back peace from exile